Monday, June 19, 2017

My book, An American Family in Italy, will launch in less than one month

A long journey is about to end, and an exciting new one to begin. My first memoir about our explorations in Italy will be launched July 13, which is also Lucy and my wedding anniversary. It seemed like an easy date to remember!

It will be available as both an ebook and a print book on Amazon. I had hoped that by now my asphalt maintenance business would have been sold so I’d have more time to promote the book. I’ve had some conversations with prospective business buyers, but no sale yet. I thought about delaying the book launch, but it’s nearly complete and I’m getting impatient.

I could really use help from my friends and readers, though. I need about 30 people to join my book launch team. You won’t need to attend any meetings, and you’ll have a chance to get a nice discount on the book, plus get a second book completely free—all for just a few minutes of help.

You can contact me or sign up to help on this page, which also has more information about the book: http://ourlifeintuscany.com/book-info.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome.